Physical Therapy & Chiropractic – Andover, MA
Thank you for visiting the web site of Essex Physical Therapy & Chiropractic of Andover; the office of Dr. Michael Provenzano D.C., D.P.T.
Are you suffering from:
- Sports Injuries
- Pre/Post Surgical Rehabilitation
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Neck and Back Pain
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Shoulder-Elbow-Hip-Knee and Ankle Injuries
Call (978) 470-1499 today for our Andover location!
Hours of Operation:
Monday 8:00AM – 12:00pm, 1:00PM – 6:00PM
Tuesday 8:00AM – 2:00PM
Wednesday 1:00PM – 6:00PM
Thursday 8:00AM – 12:00pm, 1:00PM – 6:00PM
Friday 8:00AM – 2:00PM
Hope you have all been doing well and remain safe during this crises. After much consideration, I have decided to attempt a very slow re-opening as of the week of May 18, 2020 which will include limited hours, staffing and scheduling. As you are all well aware, the situation remains very fluid and uncertain thus we will continue to monitor the situation and heed the advise of public health experts.
We request everyones patience and understanding as we attempt to navigate our new working environment. Based on CDC and State guidelines we will implement a number of changes that will allow us to provide care in a safe environment and continue to make the health and safety of all our top priority. PLEASE NOTE THAT FACE MASKS WILL BE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES WHILE IN THE OFFICE.
- We request that if you or anyone you have been sheltering in place with has not been feeling well, been sick with a fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, or have recently been diagnosed with Covid-19 in the past 14 days, to please reschedule your appointment.
- We will be limiting the number of patient appointments scheduled to prevent any congestion in the waiting area or throughout the office. Patient appointments will be limited to two or three per hour, scheduled on the half hour. We are hoping to offer an on line scheduling feature in the near future for your convenience. Once available we will post on Facebook and our website (essexptchiro.com).
- If you are a new patient to the office, we will request to email you the initial paperwork to fill out at home and bring in with you to limit time in the lobby. Feel free to email us your insurance card and referral to limit exchanges in the office.
- We ask that patients please call with 24 hour notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment so that we may offer that time to another patient as scheduling will be limited. If not, we may have to implement our no show/cancellation policy fee of $20, which can NOT be billed to the insurance company.
- We may ask patients to call from the parking lot for clearance into the office and will limit treatment times to the allotted 45-60 min. We ask patients to arrive on time or your therapy session will be limited to prevent overflow into the next scheduled appointments.
- As per State recommendations, face masks will be required prior to entering the office and must be worn at all times while in the office.
- We ask that you come alone or if you require assistance/guardian etc, to have them wait in the car or the building lobby to prevent congestion in our office. We also request that you limit the amount of items that you bring into the office.
- We will provide a hand sanitizing station in the lobby and request that you immediately sanitize your hands prior to checking in. The office restrooms are located down the hall that can also be used for hand sanitizing prior to entering the office.
- Treatment sessions will have to be focused, streamlined and concentrated to your chief complaint. We apologize in advance for not being able to socialize as much or address all your concerns during one session.
- We ask patients to maintain at least 6 feet of social distancing from one another while in the office.
- We will continue to sanitize/clean the office equipment after each patient use and throughout the day.
- We will remove all reading material, water, coffee, snacks and extra chairs from the office lobby.
- To schedule an appointment, please e-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org, message us on Facebook, or call the office and we will call you back as soon as we can.
Again, we ask for everyones understanding as these are new and uncomfortable working conditions for all of us as well. We will continue to do our best to provide the best care possible in a safe environment for all. We apologize for not being able to provide care in the open, socializing way that we have for years however the health and safety of all must take precedent and hopefully we can all return to some sense of normalcy in the near future. I thank you all very much for your support all these years and during these challenging times. Stay well, stay safe and stay healthy. Dr. Mike and staff.